Monday, January 18, 2010

Spare a second to become a fan of Cardinal Bird Protection Group to raise awareness of cruelty to wildlife?

Join Cardinal Bird Protection Group on Facebook...





http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=211620337586#/pages/Cardinal-Bird-Protection-Group/211620337586?ref=mf





cbpg.weebly.com


cbpg.org.ukSpare a second to become a fan of Cardinal Bird Protection Group to raise awareness of cruelty to wildlife?
That is a wonderful cause. Thank you so much about informing me about it. I want to protect the beautiful cardinals. I just saw my Mr. and Mrs. cardinal show up at my feeder as they do at the same time every day.Spare a second to become a fan of Cardinal Bird Protection Group to raise awareness of cruelty to wildlife?
ill try and get all my facebook friends to join thanks for the info.
A good cause but why choose a Great T*T,Chickadee as the emblem,and not a Cardinal,they are a much better as an emblem.





Also Face book has had some bad publicity recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment