Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Doesn't it make you sad to watch wildlife documentaries where baby animals are mauled by predators?

And you know that they can't really stop it from happening because it would be ';interfering'; with nature?Doesn't it make you sad to watch wildlife documentaries where baby animals are mauled by predators?
every one knows that the crocodile and the photographer have to eat !!Doesn't it make you sad to watch wildlife documentaries where baby animals are mauled by predators?
No, and I love animals. I think watching a human being kill another human is sad. Or a human killing an animal for fun or food is sad. but animals reacting in nature no
to me, the acts of nature and our world are beautiful. sometimes, what is carnal to others, is wonderful to me.
It doesn't make me sad if the predator is other than man. Hunter / prey activies are part of nature.
yea wateva u say
No.





Its called the circle of life; deal with it.





Edit:


Yes, I would. However, I am smart enough to stay out of the croc's space so I don't see that happening any time soon!
Yes, it's very difficult to watch, but it's nature's way.





I once saw a documentary where a lion (or some other African cat) killed its remaining cub when some were eaten by predators. Its instinct told it that would be a better use of resources to raise a whole new litter than try to raise just one cub at a time. How sad is that?





We are SO lucky to be humans, living in the time and place we do. We're the exception, not the rule.
Yes! I hate it when they cant intervine! I think that anything that could be done should be done! I know its nature, but the humans were there at the right place at the right time. They wouldnt let a person get killed because it was nature!
Nope, because i agree with what you said, We cant interfere with nature, because if we kept the baby animals, then the preditors will have no food, and they will die out and so with their preditors and so on and so on. Its better to watch what nature does =]
LOL - yes it does. Babies, adults, I find it all stressful and sad. I don't want to interfere and I agree we shouldn't. So I just turn the channel.
But the crocodile must eat, too. That's nature.
yeah it happens. i guess thats how nature has intended it to be
It's called Mother Nature.


It's kind of like when I kill bambi and make sandwiches.
Circle of life, babe!
Yes, and the whole 'circle of life' pep talk my husband gives is usually of no consolation!
Yes... But the circle of life... Balance and all that.. Should you condemn the predator to die by stopping it?
Interfering with nature is worth it if its to save a life.
in the wild it is totally natural.... dog eat dog and survival of the fittest. It is always a bit of a shock to observe trauma and experience death - though, it is totally natural (not like war among men with WMD, greed, hate, and nationalism [things that make me really sad]) !!!
YES :(


But that's the way the world works.


Everytime you eat a burger remember, a cow was slaughtered for ya.
I know it's only natural for this to happen,but I can't watch programmes like this.I can't even watch Animal Hospital.I get too upset.
Oh, I hate that!


Sometimes I wish the people filming would stop it, but like you said it would be interfering
Not really, it's natural.
Yes it makes me cry and there is nothing they can do, you are right.
I am not sad by this because it is the circle of life. We all have to eat.
i know..its painful to watch isn't it?..it makes me sick to the gut, but there really isn't anything we can do





imagine how animals would feel when they saw humans kill another animal so they can eat
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment