Sunday, January 24, 2010

What wildlife lives at a river? PLEASE AWNSER ASAP!?

I really need 2 know what wildlife lives at a river.I need to know for a project due 3-2-07.PLEASE AWNSER ASAP!IF U DO KNOT KNOW OR WERE NOT ABLE 2 FIND OUT PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK!please,please,please!What wildlife lives at a river? PLEASE AWNSER ASAP!?
Bald Eagle


Salmon


Foxes


Squirrels


Beavers


Raccoons


Blue Heron


Carp


CrawfishWhat wildlife lives at a river? PLEASE AWNSER ASAP!?
Every living animal needs food, water and shelter. So, many creatures reside near a river.
How convenient that I actually LIVE by a river - a HUGE one, at that!





I walk my dog along the dike, almost daily. In my endeavors, I've seen . . .





deer


birds


bunnies


squirrels


turtles


groundhogs


ducks


geese


crane


storks


raccoons


beavers


snakes


foxes


and of course, FISH!





I don't know if all these animals are considered ';river animals'; or not, but I've had the experience of seeing all of these, at one time or another. I think, just being ';water'; and that being a survival necessity, that's why some of the odd animals are also seen - that IS their source for H20!





GOOD LUCK w/your project!
Platypus live on the banks of Australian rivers. Bird and fish would be the main ones to live around there though me thinks
salmon, grizzley bear,trout, moose, bald eagle.... every animal lives near a water resource

No comments:

Post a Comment