Friday, January 22, 2010

Have you seen Bindi Irwin's new project to raise money for Wildlife Warriors?

Bindi has made an advertisement which starts screening here tomorrow.


She and Steve worked on this project together before he died.


Wrist bands for Wildlife Warriors will be on sale for $1.


I'm going to buy heaps,,,,,,,,Have you seen Bindi Irwin's new project to raise money for Wildlife Warriors?
Yep, what a kid. She is fantastic.


To me, Steve lives on......


Wildlife Warriors has a new champion, even such a young one.Have you seen Bindi Irwin's new project to raise money for Wildlife Warriors?
We all loved Steve Irwin and the fantastic work he did for all animals. Bindi will carry on her fathers quest and keep the legacy going. To all the Wildlife Warriors who support this wonderful organization, you are all doing a great job.

Report Abuse



Yes I have seen the advertisments. I don't know if I will buy a wrist band as I generally don't like them. That said, it is a worthy cause but lets not forget that there are many worthy causes around as well. It would be nice to see them all receive as much widespread support as this.
No, I hadn't heard of it. Thanks for enlightening me.
Yes, can't wait to see the ad.


What a little trooper she is, hope they sell out and this gives her encouragement to continue.
WOW... she is the cutest little kid how brave...

No comments:

Post a Comment