Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I saw an article about water rising in San Francisco Bay, and how warming oceans have already changed wildlife

now I can't find the article; it mentioned whale migrations and feeding patterns, and bird births dropping. Can anyone refresh my memory?I saw an article about water rising in San Francisco Bay, and how warming oceans have already changed wildlife
The SF Gate, the Mercury News and other papers just did a series of articles on this. Here is a link to a couple of them.I saw an article about water rising in San Francisco Bay, and how warming oceans have already changed wildlife
http://www.epa.gov/cilmatechange


This may help.
try google.com using keywords....


did you read the one about antartica melting im sure they are related...so sad..
refresh your memory ? just look outside ... it's called global warming

No comments:

Post a Comment