Sunday, January 24, 2010

Which wildlife,in your opinion,is the scariest in your neck of the woods?

city/marine/forest/or people? why?


funny answers work for me : )Which wildlife,in your opinion,is the scariest in your neck of the woods?
What scares me the most is the wanna-be gang-bangers.Which wildlife,in your opinion,is the scariest in your neck of the woods?
I live up in the mountains. Believe it or not during mating season the male deer can be mean. One day I went into my backyard and there were 2 deers (male %26amp; female). I guess the male deer thought I was going to hurt the female. He came charging after me. Luckily I was by my door, I ran inside. He had some HUGE antlers on him.
Dropbears. They are well hidden in the Australian bush but are very vicious, although they seem to have a particular liking to Americans tourists because of thinner skull and softer brain cells.





Cheers
I'm still the scariest critter in these parts. While I'm not nearly as wild as I was 25 or 30 years ago one can never be sure what I might do. This is definitely true around mating time. You know when the hormones start over riding the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment