Friday, January 22, 2010

Are Zoos inhumane to animals. Isn't a zoo nothing more than an animal prison?Wildlife preserves excluded.?

I am sad every time I leave a zoo. I wonder if animals go crazy in captivity.Are Zoos inhumane to animals. Isn't a zoo nothing more than an animal prison?Wildlife preserves excluded.?
Last night I was watching home videos. I came across a clip of my first time at the zoo. Apparently, I tried to rally the people there to set the animals free (I was around 4 or 5). I hated the zoo! I thought it was the saddest thing, to see them in cages.





Though, for some animals it is a good thing. I can't remember which it is (maybe the Koala), but it can't survive in the wild. So having it in a zoo is protecting it.





I have mixed feelings about zoos....Are Zoos inhumane to animals. Isn't a zoo nothing more than an animal prison?Wildlife preserves excluded.?
Zoos make me sad as well. I would not like to be locked in a similar sized enclosure.
I see them as an animal prison also, and I think that circuses are even worse. There should be far more oversight of most zoos and circuses need to be baned from having animals.
Yes zoos are inhuman...i dont understand why do u go to zoos when u dont like it over there..
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment