Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If you could get a pet from wildlife what would it be?

A penguin!:)If you could get a pet from wildlife what would it be?
obviously wild animals belong in the wild but if i could have any animal as a pet (and be realistic about its chances of killing you) i would have a spider monkey or a wolfIf you could get a pet from wildlife what would it be?
A panda, but that would be really mean to take it from its natural habitat, but we are talking hypothetically, so yeah, the panda.
I would never take a wild animal out of it's natural habitat to be a pet for my own selfish pleasure.
I'd love to have a wallaby, but they don't make great pets. It's probably kinder to leave wildlife where it belongs: in the wild.
i get my pets from my farm but they are only bugs snaks and frogs nothing big and i relerase them after awile but somthing big i would choose a brown bear
It's not nice to take animals from nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment