Sunday, January 24, 2010

Advice on Careers with Wildlife? (Biology, Management)?

I want to work with wildlife but I'm not interested in being a vet or training wild animals. I guss working in a zoo would be alright. What I really want is to be out in nature doing something (anything) with the wildlife. So what could I be?


Any information or experience is greatly appreciated.


Thank you~Advice on Careers with Wildlife? (Biology, Management)?
Wildlife biologist, game warden, park ranger, or naturalist would be my suggestions to you. All of these would allow you to work studying, managing and/or researching wild animals in their natural habitat.Advice on Careers with Wildlife? (Biology, Management)?
Your best bet would be to get into ecology in University - Then you could become an ecologist and do field studies and so on.


However, if you're expecting to be all cudly with wild foxes and bears the zoo is your best bet.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment