Sunday, January 24, 2010

Should ';I DJ Wedding's'; mustache be declared a wildlife preserve?

Or even a national park?Should ';I DJ Wedding's'; mustache be declared a wildlife preserve?
Prairie restoration area.Should ';I DJ Wedding's'; mustache be declared a wildlife preserve?
l got a violation notice for the last question l asked about him but l say yes because even though he answered and l GAVE him best answer, l think he had it done
lmao.


He's going to answer your question and b*tch at you.


Just watch..





Its like a forest


Just like the forest he has down there





:P
Hahahaha.....





I was just waiting for someone to comment on that.......
LOL you said that in the answer to the Judas Rabbi question!





nah let's be nice. ;)
haha
haha im laughing
He may well be a walrus.
wOw





took you a while to think that one up huh? :]
I love you Mr.Herbert.
go Mr.herbert!
lol...!
lol
lol
made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment