Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Career in Wildlife conservation?

I hold a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Information Technology. I have 3 yrs work ex in an IT firm. I really need to get out of here and pursue my dream of working with animals and saving them. With no education or experience in the field where do I start??Career in Wildlife conservation?
You can get a degree in agriculture, animal science and industrial agriculture. Commodities such as pork and beef need scientists like yourself to ensure the health of animals and safe foods.Career in Wildlife conservation?
Check out some job openings. With an engineering degree you should be qualified to do most of the basic jobs within animal conservation.





First you should ask yourself in what capacity do you want to work with conservation. What exactly do you want to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment