Friday, May 14, 2010

What's the best animal/wildlife?

That has entered your garden?


What's the best animal/wildlife?
It might not sound very exciting, but we get lovely birds in our garden - lots of bluetits, and robins, and a great big blackbird! I get a lot of pleasure watching them from our kitchen window!What's the best animal/wildlife?
1)Tis the strangest thing. First come some bird who brought me morning glory of so many different shade that just appeared out of nowhere.





2)Then hahaha Mr. Squirelly and a whole troupe of family and friends who would put on live wire acts for me and we would take turns laughing and barking and throwing nuts at each other.





3) Then the Cardinal came as all this other creatures... well haha tis dizzying as I can't tell which be more remarkable while this funny mocking bird I haven't seen yet but hear all the time singing and wala...





4) Then the summer when the rains come and so many odd little happenings as the water was shockingly unusually sweet one beautiful morn on the day the very ground was electrical and rich with slug and worm and pop pop went haha manhole covers flying in the air nearly killing people as they flying into trees and cars but thank god there was no reports of anyone being hurt. Oh but then omg... so many birds as I had never seen before as there was a carpet of them everywhere... scared me at first for I had never seen anything like it and they woundn't even scatter as they usually do. Was the strangest thing as in the sky well, was the same as below. I must got caught somehow during some kind of migrating thing but no... this was too unusual I swear. But there was this single one that came just before the rest arrived that I smell the ocean on his wings and not even 5 minutes after an ocean of white foamy birdfeather as far as the eye could see haha some hopping up and down my doorstep as if trying to get in. I was shocked.





5) Then the Dragon... The Dragon fly came and though I was able to catch both that and the Cardinal with my lens, well I am sorry I didn't have my camera that amazing Indian Summer when the birds were like an ocean's foamy froth on the very ground. Haha the man from Korea thought I was nuts as I went to him... OMG... DO YOU SEE THIS??? WTF? And he shocked me too cuz he was like, ya? so? haha Holy Makarena. I still in shock just to see such a site as that. But the Dragon fly ahaha I still laughing bout him. Well I think it was a him. I dunno.





quite a few other amazing, unbelievable treasures but I still be... well, in the oddest of states over it if you can imagine. wow. I still trying to catch my very breath back from those few alone.
Giraffe - I'm from Namibia
a robin seems to have made his home there so that's the best, nice to see him hopping around in the morning.
A red butt monkey!!
wild turkey
my pet...





a chihuahua..
a bear and her cub so cute xx
i think it will be deer
';Moose'; used to come into my front yard when I was living in Alaska.
A skunk, we have one living under our deck.
i wanted to say cheetah but i dont wanna lie..haha!


the best..?a cat that really looks like Garfield...exactly!

No comments:

Post a Comment