Friday, May 14, 2010

Is Steve Irwin's 8 year old daughter still doing a wildlife show starting January?

I had heard in one of Steve's obituaries that Bindi, (Steve's daughter) was going to be doing a wildlife show starting January. Does anyone know if that is still a go for production? (I actually hope so, as long as Bindi is careful.)Is Steve Irwin's 8 year old daughter still doing a wildlife show starting January?
Probably so, it may be stalled a bit.. but i think it is like the surfers that get attacked by a shark, when they heal they go right back out and do it some more.





If she does, my daughter will definately watch it. We just loved Irwin and his shows. He will be missedIs Steve Irwin's 8 year old daughter still doing a wildlife show starting January?
Umm... I kind of want to say no but i'm not sure.... I wouldn't if I were her. I'd be scared to death
Well, logic says I don't think so but maybe logic will get thrown out the window in the name of ratings.

No comments:

Post a Comment