Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I need a good slogan on the conservation of wildlife.It shud deserve a wow?

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT US WITH GUNS, DO WITH CAMERAS IF YOU WANT. I need a good slogan on the conservation of wildlife.It shud deserve a wow?
Your pictures should be of baby animals, like a fawn, cub, bunny, and so on. Draw them in a forest and have the slogan read Please help save our home we have no where else to go. Maybe you could put sad faces on the animals or something. I don't know how good an artist you are, but that is all I could come up with.I need a good slogan on the conservation of wildlife.It shud deserve a wow?
Hunting and Fishing fees create and preserve habitat. There are more lakes now, and the wildlife population is higher due to the research and acquisition of lands devoted to wildlife.
don't make wildlife as a history for our children's to read in text that once these animals where alive in the earth.
Save the whales.
keep it wild?

No comments:

Post a Comment