Friday, May 14, 2010

Sims 2 is there any wildlife?

is there any wildlife besides the wolf and skunk? I here there is some near one of the cabins in the forest on the bon voyage add on..Sims 2 is there any wildlife?
I din't know if these are considered wildlife, but..IDK..





The Sims 2 - Ghosts (NPCs)


University - Zombies (playable)


Nightlife - Vampires (playable and NPCs)


Open For Business - Servo (robots, playable and need to be created)


Pets - Werewolves (playable), Cats, Dogs, Wolves, Skunks


Seasons - Penguin (NPC, sooo cute!)


Bon Voyage - Bigfoot (playable and NPC), Ninjas (NPCs), Witch Doctor (NPCs)


Free Time - ..(IDK)..


Apartment Life - Witches (playable and NPCs)





Hope i helped and happy simming!Sims 2 is there any wildlife?
I don't think so but, there could be. If your useing cheats, maybe but even with them there souldn't be. There is a bigfoot on the game maybe that's what your seeing:)





I Hope I Helped You





~Christin~
Not unless you get the expansion Pets. but other then that no
Not that I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment