Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pirates or Wildlife Warriors?

How would you describe the guys who have been taken captive after boarding the Japanese whaling ship.


Ironical that they came from a ship called the Steve Irwin I think he would be very pleased.


What do you think?Pirates or Wildlife Warriors?
Hi Molly, The new hat is very You. The Santa cap was cute but felt a little commercial. They should have never boarded the Japanese ship. If it was me (and I am lazy) I would have launched a couple of RPG's (rocket propelled grenades) with the petition attached. I am sure this would have woken them up. The Japs seem to be getting very relaxed in where they choose to hunt whales, Maybe it is time to ban Japanese goods (not to mention that most goods are now made in China but they don't hunt whales). As long as they stay out of our waters, They can ski behind their big ship for all I care. It is time our Govt. put and end to this slaughter.Pirates or Wildlife Warriors?
They have broken maritime laws, by boarding the ship.





I just wish Greenpeace cared about children who are being hurt, as much as they care about whales.
They are heroes of our nation, of the world, wildlife warriors indeed! Brave men fearless enough to put their lives in danger in order to save endagered wild life from he harpoons of FERAL JAPANESE sailors.





The Aussie governemt should demand immediate return of these men and immediate withdrawal of the hunting or military intervention should be deployed against the Nisshin Maru and any other Japanese vessel supporting the whaling activities.





Go hard against the Japs or go home with you tail between your legs!
Wildlife Warriors 4 sure!!!


I say now Australia should intervene with full navy capabilities ,eg. Collins Class subs and test there missiles on the Japs who are whaling. Its time the UN steps in as well and get this ';research'; loophole out of way.





If I wasn't so money hungry I would love to join Greenpeace on there expeditions and help in protesting against the whaling. I wonder if I can take 1-2mths annual leave?
I agree with Dick E knee on this one. When I had seen what they did on the news, I kinda thought they could have sunk the ship. That would have stopped the bastards from whaling anymore. They dont see that the area they are whaling is important, and I dont think they really dont care.


At least now perhaps the Government will do somthing about it. Wildlife warriors for sure.
Wildlife Warriors. Sounds very politically correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment