Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wildlife shots with a Canon Powershot SD1000?

I have a Canon Powershot SD1000 digital camera. I want to take pictures of wildlife such as bison and bear. I noticed there is a ';Kids%26amp;Pets'; mode. All it says is, ';Allows you to capture subjects that move around, such as children and pets, without missing photo opportunities.';





Would this be the most appropriate setting or should I just put it in Auto? I'm a newbie obviously..Wildlife shots with a Canon Powershot SD1000?
Set the camera mode to ';P,'; followed by setting to ';Vivid,'; and for videos set the format to 320X. These settings will give you the very best colors and sound videos.





Good luck!Wildlife shots with a Canon Powershot SD1000?
I have a cannon Powershot SD750 and I recently went on vacate and took pictures of wild animals and I used the pets and kids mode.





Cannon Power shots are great cameras. I love mine and how it can zoom in real close.

No comments:

Post a Comment