Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wildlife Photography?

When I grow up I want to find a career that deals alot with wildlife, traveling, and the enviorment. I think I want to be a wildlife photographer. Does anyone have official information on this and other carreer positions that fit my hopes? Looking for hours, education, pay, and needed knowledge/experianceWildlife Photography?
Check out ';Outdoor Photography';. I think that's the name. They are always advertising for various seminars. I went to one a few years ago that John Shaw lectured that was very informative. Also check any %26amp; all photo magazines, there are always ads in them. Good luck.Wildlife Photography?
I would like to do this also..... :)
You need to start a portfolio of your best work. There are numerous schools to attend after you graduate high school. Pay can range from unemployed to 6 figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment