Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does anybody else care about world wildlife fund?

Of course! Some people are ignorant and to happy with their happy-go-lucky, carefree lives to give a crap about it but they definitely need to! No one is taking action, especially people who don't know that if you odn't save the earth, you WON'T help the next generation to live environmentally-friendly and safely and healthy because you don't say a thing. In my opinion, everyone needs to stop being big-headed and selfish and look out into the world and say ';I WANT to make a change'; because so many other people are outshining those who don't understand. Just little things will help. Animals are mandatory things. Stop killing them. Stop hunting and poaching! They are just like humans. Be a humanitarean, get out there and help save a life! Help save the future. Well that is the way I see it and I DO care.


-liz a.Does anybody else care about world wildlife fund?
Absolutely! Every creature in an ecosystem fills a necessary niche. Without them, there is no hope.Does anybody else care about world wildlife fund?
Yep! Wildlife is good, and so is the WWF
i do
hey, lets try to save ourselves before we worry about saving the animals.
I love wildlife so I would.
Yes. I am a regular supporter. It is a great organization.
of course we do

No comments:

Post a Comment